Glen Falls Bridge

Plainfield, Connecticut

1895 view of bridge

South side and east end of bridge, as shown in the Plainfield Souvenir of 1895. The mill in the background is the 1891 Glen Falls mill, built in 1891 and currently (August 2001) being demolished. This view shows the original configuration before the portal struts were raised to give more clearance.


Back to Main Page ArrowReturn to Main Page